I’m supposed to be battening down the hatches right now to brace us for a big storm, but I’d rather play with the new Chanel Rouge Coco in Peregrina ($30) and daydream about sunny skies (let’s hope I don’t regret that later tonight…).
Forget dark clouds. I see myself wearing this warm and creamy peachy pink on a leisurely stroll through Golden Gate Park in the springtime. I’m wearing a shimmery bronze and khaki eye look, a peachy golden cheek and sheer, creamy peach nails (ya know, to match). At one point, just to complete the fantasy, Ryan Reynolds and I stop at a park bench to discuss the finer points of mens grooming. Oh, and I’m also about six inches taller. 🙂
For more on the Rouge Coco lipsticks (texture, wear time and all that good stuff), click here.
Like winter, Peregrina isn’t permanent. It’s limited edition from the spring 2011 Les Perles de Chanel Collection. Le sigh… All good things must end.
AVAILABILITY: At Chanel boutiques, stores and chanel.com
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A
For more fun with Chanel Rouge Coco…
- 5 Fun Facts about the New Chanel Rouge Coco Lipsticks
- 5 Days of Chanel Rouge Coco: Bonjour, Mademoiselle!
- 5 Days of Chanel Rouge Coco: Hot Summer Fun With La Pausa
- 5 Days of Chanel Rouge Coco: There’s Something About Perle
- 5 Days of Chanel Rouge Coco: Take Me to 31 Rue Cambon
- 5 Days of Chanel Rouge Coco: Have You Heard This Legende?
You know you’re a crazy cat lady when…
…you really, REALLY want this Chia Kitty Cat Grass planter.
Mind you, it’s not just for cats. Apparently, dogs and birds like it, too. LOL!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,