Hello and happy Saturday, my friend! 🤗 Before we get goin’ and do this, I just want to say thank you for visiting me this morning. It’s still early, but I already have a list *this long* of things I’d like to do before the weekend ends. At the very top, paint my nails!
I NEED PAW PAINT. DESPERATELY. We have to have bare nails when we work at the bakery to eliminate the chance of nail polish getting into the food (makes sense, right?), and although I’m completely cool with naked nails, I miss having some color on my fingertips. I just feel more like “me” when my nails are painted, ya know?
I think it’s an Essie Angora Cardi day. 😁 It’s one of my go-tos.
While I go bring my nails back to life, here’s your weekly dose of surfing…
- #hashtag relatable. The founder of Kosas Cosmetics, Sheena Yaitanes says, “I’m not a bold glam girl, but I love makeup.”
- The residents of a remote island in Ireland ☘️ are searching for two people to manage a coffee shop. Who’s going with me?!
- IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS: Britney Spears loves shopping at Target (but really, who doesn’t love shopping at Tar-ghay?).
- Brazilian photographer Angélica Dass travels the globe with her camera to capture every skin tone in Pantone.
- Under the right circumstances, your cat would eat your corpse, says science.
- Gucci Westman’s new $85 Lip Suede compact looks like a blush palette, but it’s for lips. The four ribbons of “Les Rouges” inside (fuchsia, dark red, classic red and a neutral rose) are vegan and made without silicones, parabens or phthalates.
- The beauty resale market — where previously used items like lipstick, skin makeup and perfumes are resold on platforms like Glambot, Poshmark and Ebay — is growing.
I love, love, LOVE this workout, and I’m not normally a Pilates person, but this workout is simultaneously challenging (I’m dripping in sweat by the end of it) and yet easy on ye olde joints. It’s great for days when you want to exercise but don’t feel like doing tons of jumping.
Try this sometime. I promise you’ll feel a little better about everything afterwards.
I’m all ears, Alexa Chung.
Trying this ASAP…although I think it’s gonna take me more than 5 minutes! LOL.
I hope the rest of your weekend is just as wonderful as you are! 😊
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,