- Bobbi Brown Platinum Collection — This time Bobbi gives us several new lipgloss and cream eyeshadow colors, along with a limited edition Shimmer Brick. The color palette’s a mix of cool gray, pink and peach, with a dash of purple.
- Chanel Summer 2009 Cote D’Azur — Unlike the smokey eyes and creamy bold lips of the Spring 2009 Bohemian Fantasy Collection, Cote D’Azur is all about soft bronzes with pops of vibrant, glossy color on the lips.
- MAC Grand Duos Mineralize Blush Collection — MAC added a twist to these new Mineralize Blushes by injecting each pan with a complementary solid shade in a frosty finish. The result is a split personality blush duo, half multi-colored shimmer, half solid frost, meant to be swirled together and worn on the cheeks for a shimmery glow.
- Barbie Loves Stila — Each of the new BLS beauty cans comes with lipgloss, mascara and a gaw-geous coordinating palette with two eyeshadows and a blush. The Foxy can’s sassy, summery orange, gold and berry shades command attention, while the Jewel can’s makeup in shades of pink, peach and brown is all about flirty and fun.
- MAC Sugarsweet Collection — Just one look at the MAC Sugarsweet Collection set my sweet tooth throbbing. This pastel confection of pink, green and peach eyeshadows, lipsticks, glosses and Mineralize Skinfinish Powders reminds me of cupcakes, candies and all the tasty goodies associated with stretchy pants.
- Dior Cristal Collection Summer 2009 — There’s shimmer in them thar hills! These blues, corals and pinks get me so excited that my mind feels like it’s going a zillion miles a minute.
Good morning, ladies. 🙂 I hope yours got off to a good start. I’m sitting here nursing a cup of coffee, surfing the web and waiting for my Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Mask to dry.
This morning I got a nice e-mail from reader Megan letting me know about an amazingly awesome sale going on at Too Faced right now, with select items up to 75 percent off.
I’ve got a whole lotta $5 eyeshadows in my cart right now, LOL! The sale ends April 6.
How’s your Saturday so far?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,