Pink on my desk: MAC Lip Liner in Trimmed in Pink, MAC Cremesheen Glass in Petite Indulgence, Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush in Walk of Shame, Clinique Superbalm in Grapefruit
- What lip products do you find yourself buying over and over again?
- Something you’d like to improve about yourself?
- Guys with beards — hot or not?
- One thing you’re looking forward to this spring?
- What’s one random thing you think you’re great at doing?
- What’s your favorite eyeliner?
- Weekly goals:
Hyper! I had to get up early (5:45) and have already downed four huge mugs of green tea. I’m practically vibrating in my chairâ€¦
My ability to stick to routines and strict schedules… Not strong points for me. I’m very go-with-the-flow, which is great for adventure but not so great when it comes to time management.
Not! I don’t like kissing scratchy facial hair.
I’m wearing neutral smokey eyes (ha, what else is new?) with pink cheeks and lips. Eyes: Estee Lauder Michael Kors Eyeshadow in Blonde Mink, MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack, Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. Lips: MAC Lip Pencil in Trimmed in Pink, MAC Cremesheen Glass in Petite Indulgence. Cheeks: Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush in Walk of Shame.
Exploring the outdoors here in Novato. I’m told there’s lots of places to hike and bike here. I’ll just have to remember to load up on the Zyrtec beforehand, LOL!
Remembering ’80s pop music lyrics!
Dark stretch skinny jeans, a black button-up sweater, black platform sandals and multiple layers o’ faux pearls.
Create a schedule and actually stick to it, clean the bathroom (blech!), smile more often, and ease up on the chocolate (did I mention I live five minutes away from a See’s Candies?!)
There are Mondays that greet me with a sense of dread, and then there are days like today, where I feel pretty darn good. I hope your day got off to a good start. If not, I hope it takes a turn for the better.
Mondays mean a fresh start, a clean slate, and who knows where the week will take us?
Granted, my temporary feeling of Monday euphoria could also be ’cause I’ve consumed massive amounts of caffeine, but, hey, I’m just gonna go with it!
When you get a chance, let me know what’s crack-a-lackin’ on your end by copying the list below, and pasting it with your answers in the comments.
2. What’s one lip gloss you find yourself buying over and over again?
3. Something you’d like to improve about yourself?
4. Guys with beards — hot or not?
6. What are you looking forward to this spring?
7. What’s one random thing you’re great at doing?
8. What’s your favorite eyeliner?
10. Weekly goals:
I’m off to grab another cup of tea, whee! Talk to you in a few, sunshines.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,