You mentioned in one of your posts that you love everything coral. May I ask, what are your favorite coral lipsticks?Advertisement
It doesn’t matter if they’re cheap or high end. I’m looking for a new one since my only coral lipstick is running out and…it’s limited edition.
I know, right?
Thank you, K!
I admire your ability to commit to one coral shade. That’s love, right there!
I have trouble with coral lipstick monogamy. You see, I’m a coral flirt (it’s a legitimate problem), but there are a few corals I keep coming back to over and over again.
Here are some of my tried-and-true permanent collection coral faves…
- NARS Lodhi Satin Lip Pencil: This satiny coral is the real deal, babe, and I start to hyperventilate when I can’t find it. It lasts for hours, doesn’t feather, and it’s super easy to apply. If I ever had to commit to just one coral — perish the thought! — Lodhi would be a serious contender.
- MAC Ravishing Lipstick: This fresh, flirty coral is all innocent and sweet.
- MAC Crosswires Lipstick: For potent “look at me lips,” this punchy, pigmented pinkish orange does the trick.
- MAC Costa Chic Lipstick: You can’t miss this frosty, medium-toned coral. It’s one of my faves to wear with cat eyes.
- Tom Ford Lip Color in True Coral: This bright reddish pink is no joke! At $48, it’s redonkulously expensive, but every time I bust out the tube, I derive great joy out of pretending that I’m hanging out with Lisa Vanderpump and Jiggy… (In these daydreams we’re talking about Manolos over tall glasses of cucumber spa water.)
- Hourglass Muse Opaque Liquid Lipstick: A long-wearing, sophisticated reddish coral with a matte finish, this coral can be tricky to apply (something to think about), and a little goes a looong way. Oh! — but it looks absolutely fab with Nectar Lipgloss from Hourglasson top. I’ve been loving that combo for at least a month.
And more corals of note, because a girl’s gotta have options…
- Too Faced Juicy Melons: I just lurve this light-toned pinkish coral.
- MAC Vegas Volt: BZZZT! an electrifying orangey coral.
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie in Light It Up: a creamy coral.
- Milani Flamingo Rose: a pigmented rosy coral.
- MAC Lady Danger: a sophisticated reddish coral.
- Urban Decay Streak: a sweet peachy pink coral.
Hope that helps, Emae!
Maybe someone reading this has some more ideas. How ’bout it? What are your must-have coral lipstick faves?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,