Last night, Keanu and I laughed and cried our way through The Notebook (he’s so sensitive!), and even through all the tears, my new Revlon So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner stayed put. I know this because at the end of the move, Keanu ever-so-tenderly cradled my chin and said, “Babe, even when you’re crying like a baby, you and your winged liner are absolutely perfect.” Later he added: “Your liner looks almost as good as mine.”
Revlon So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner ($8.99)
- A waterproof long-wearing gel pencil liner with a glossy — but not shimmery — finish that dries in less than a minute
- Available in three shades
- Completely budge-proof through tears, sweat and splashes with water
- Highly pigmented
- Applies smoothly
- Doesn’t transfer up into my crease; however, when I aggressively rub it with my fingers, it smudges, so if you rub your eyes you’re probably better off with something long-wearing and liquid like MAC Liquidlast instead.
- Stays put on lash lines and water lines, but I wouldn’t use it on water lines if yours are very dry.
He wanted to stay in because he’s been traveling a ton lately, so we ordered Thai food from our favorite local spot (extra spicy drunken noodles for him, and pad Thai for me) and fired up the The Notebook again for, like, the millionth time.
Keanu has mad respect for Ryan Gosling, BTW, which is so cool of him considering that Ryan’s my ex (we’re still on good terms, believe it or not). 😂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,