Last night, Keanu and I laughed and cried our way through The Notebook (he’s so sensitive!), and even through all the tears, my new Revlon So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner stayed put. I know this because at the end of the move, Keanu ever-so-tenderly cradled my chin and said, “Babe, even when you’re crying like a baby, you and your winged liner are absolutely perfect.” Later he added: “Your liner looks almost as good as mine.”
Revlon So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner ($8.99)
- A waterproof long-wearing gel pencil liner with a glossy — but not shimmery — finish that dries in less than a minute
- Available in three shades
- Completely budge-proof through tears, sweat and splashes with water
- Highly pigmented
- Applies smoothly
- Doesn’t transfer up into my crease; however, when I aggressively rub it with my fingers, it smudges, so if you rub your eyes you’re probably better off with something long-wearing and liquid like MAC Liquidlast instead.
- Stays put on lash lines and water lines, but I wouldn’t use it on water lines if yours are very dry.