As the name implies, Gold Fever is all about peaches and cream…
Just kidding. It’s gold, girls — and silver — and a whole lotta disco glitter, yes!
The complete product list:
- Voile: Canary yellow with gold pearl (Frost)
- Missy: Creamy pastel coral (Cream)
- Penny: Light pinky copper
- Sharkskin: Shimmering grayed black
Liquidlast Liners ($16.50)
- Classic Cream: White gold
- Auto Orange: Rusted copper with pearl
- Blacktrack: Solid flat black
- Golden Lemon: Bright Lemon gold with shimmer (Frost)
- Silver Fog: Platinum silver (Pearl)
- Gold: Sparkling chunky gold
- 3D Silver: Holographic multi-coloured effects on a silver base
- 209 Eyeliner Brush ($17)
- #242 Shader Brush ($23)
- #3 Lashes
- #34 Lashes
If you eat glitter for breakfast and love flashy club makeup, you’ll probably love the glitter and sparkle Gold Fever has to offer. The big glitter and flashy metallic colors aren’t really my regular style, so I may not pounce on Gold Fever right away, but I don’t know… How frickin’ awesome is that outfit the model’s wearing in the Gold Fever promo pic?
I lurve the poofy gold dress and those wicked forehead jewels (I bet they shoot lasers!). Imagine how fierce your shoes would have to be to go with that get up. LE SIGH!
If I could pull it off, I’d totally roll around looking like that 24-7, LOL!
More product shots and swatches…
Auto Orange Liquidlast Liner
Classic Cream Liquidlast Liner
Penny (left), Sharkskin (right) Shadesticks
Silver Fog Pigment
Golden Lemon Pigment
3D Silver Glitter
Well, whaddaya think? Does MAC Gold Fever make your temperature rise?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. All MAC’d out yet? If not, mark those calendars for the Oct. 9 release of the MAC Ungaro collection. Check out the deets on Bella Sugar!