The other day, I sat down to do some nail swatching and tried to remember the last time I wore the same shade of nail polish on all 10 of my fingers or toes.
I totally drew a blank.
A month ago…? Or was it further back than that?
Today I planned to paint my nails with one of the three new Nail Enamels from the limited edition Paul & Joe Kitten Collection, but then the fickle ombrÃ¨ bug attacked…
Four fingertips later, I was applying the second color. A few after that, I was applying the third.
See how they go from darkest to lightest from my left hand to my right? Just a different take on ombrÃ¨ nails. Those shades are hot pink Manekineko, rosy pink Kitten Claws and peachy beige Tigress ($14 each).
Nail Enamels in Kitten Claws, Tigress and Manekineko
What do ya think, both of these colors and the effect?
I think it helps to stay within the same color family and finish, like I did here. Maybe next time I’ll try brights, or maybe glitters.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Doing anything fun tonight?
For more on Paul & Joe’s Kitten Collection and Collection Sparkles check out…
- Be Catwalk Ready Right Meow With Paul & Joe Spring 2012
- This Kittycat Sparkles in Purple, Pink and Beige: The Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color Palette in Kittycat
- Now Thereâ€™s a Smooth Cat: The Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color Palette in Siamese Please
- The Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color Palette in Purr-Fect Is Perfect for Soft Green Smokey Eyes
- It Was Love at First Blush for These Kittens: The New Kitten Collection Blusher Sticks From Paul & Joe
- Iâ€™m Still Fawning Over the Paul & Joe Kitten Collection, Today With a Twist on an OmbrÃ¨ Manicure
- They Left Their Paw Prints on My Heart, But Iâ€™m Still Gonna Knead a Little More From Paul & Joeâ€™s New Lipstick Cs
- Paul & Joe Waterproof Gel Eye Liner: Water Doesnâ€™t Bother This Kitty Cat