Viva la Vida Glam, Barbz! The new Ricky Martin and Nicki Minaj for MAC Viva Glam collection just danced onto my desk, and I’m in the mood to celebrate.
Both the yellowish pink Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick ($14.50) and the clear Lip Conditioner ($15) just feel so springy and fun! Plus, like all Viva Glam products, 100% of the proceeds of Viva Glam Nicki and Lip Conditioner sales go to the MAC AIDS fund, which helps women, children and men living with HIV/AIDS.
With just one tube at a time, millions have been raised since the program’s start in 1994. Gotta love that.
Swatches of Viva Glam Nicki on the left and Lip Conditioner in Clear on the right
Wearing MAC Viva Glam Nicki
Wearing Lip Conditioner in Clear atop MAC Viva Glam Nicki, plus more proof that it’s impossible to out-pose a kitty supermodel!
A few quick observations
- MAC didn’t hold back with the pigment in Viva Glam Nicki, and one layer easily creates full coverage. It also sports MAC’s signature vanilla flavor and scent (yum!).
- Lip Conditioner feels light, non-sticky and smooth, and like Viva Glam Nicki, it rocks the classic MAC vanilla flavor and scent.
- I like layering Lip Conditioner atop Viva Glam Nicki. It seems to tone down the brightness and make it a little more wearable.
Find both Viva Glam Nicki and Lip Conditioner at MAC counters, stores and online in North America this month and internationally in March.
For more on MAC Viva Glam, check out…
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Swatches and Pictures
- MAC Viva Glam V: An Unsung Makeup Hero
- Viva La MAC Viva Glam! Swatches and Pics of the New Cyndi and Gaga Lipglasses
- MAC Viva Glam VII Is Making Givenchy Blush
- MAC Viva Glam VI Special Edition Lipstick Makes It Official: Lavender Lipstick Reigns This Spring
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,