Happy Sunday, ladies! I hope yours got off to a good start. Today is Father’s Day here in the States, and what better way to celebrate than with a post highlighting something dads often preach: fiscal responsibility. 🙂
Here are 21 more drugstore beauty tips to help keep that budget on track.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like…
- Crest Advanced Seal Strips: A good pros/cons review with a glowing endorsement of the product from a top beauty blogger.
- Dove Beauty Bar: A drugstore beauty staple for generations, it’s always there in a pinch.
- Nadinola Cocoa Butter Cream: It’s hard to believe, but this highly-rated moisturizer often sells for under $1!
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation: Some beauty tips actually warn AGAINST a product, like this one does for a popular drugstore foundation.
- Sally Hansen No Chip Polish: I love chips, but not on my nails. 🙂 In this post Blogger Vanessa gives a glowing 5/5 review to a can’t-miss $4 nail polish.
- Biore Skin Preservation Line: Here’s a look at a drugstore skin care line for women 25-35, with skin that’s out of the “acne/breakout” phase but not yet ready for wrinkle fighters or thicker night creams/moisturizers.
- Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge: Many say this $10 Target tiger works better than other more expensive products for applying, blending and smudging makeup.
- Clairol ColorSeal Weekly Conditioning Gloss: LOL! This blogger took an inadvisable approach to acquiring their favorite moisturizing drugstore conditioner.
- Max Factor Vivid Impact Lip Color: It’s too bad Max Factor decided to stop distribution here in the US next year, but at least they’re giving us some time to snag highly rated products like this one before pulling the plug.
- V05 Herbal Escapes Hair Conditioner: Here’s another vote for shampooing with conditioner alone, in this case with a $1.25 conditioner available almost everywhere.
- Three Top Drugstore Beauty Products : Here are three budget beauty products this cosmetics industry pro thinks work as well as products costing five times more!
- Dove Ultimate Clear Cool Essentials Deodorant: Bella first thought cucumber-scented deodorant might be weird, but she turned out to be a big fan of this one.
- Almay Smart Shade Concealer: How smart is smart? Well, this smart post explains one particular product with a rather misleading name.
- Bargain Beauty: Raid The Kitchen!: Or, raid the kitchen aisle at your local drugstore, because that’s where most of these products can be found.
- MAX Factor Vivid Impact Eyeshadow Duos: Raging Rouge loves this product’s stubby, cone-shaped applicator sponge (each side of the wand has its own applicator).
- L’Oreal Decrease Eyeshadow Primer: Here’s a product that’s liked by many — but not by the blogger linked to here. Food for thought.
- Revlon SuperLustrous Lipgloss: I like this thorough review with pictures indicating how the product looks with/without flash. Helpful when it comes to judging a gloss.
- Drugstore Skin Care Picks: This post will help you scout out what the best in skin care products are among the rest of the drugstore goods. So helpful!
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens: These are an awesome little way to express yourself creatively or celebrate something fun.
- Pretty Feet and Hands Exfoliant Rough Skin Remover: As if the foot rub part isn’t joyful enough, this little drugstore wunderkind helps to soften rough skin on both the hands and feet.
- Covergirl Exact Eyelights Eye Brightening Mascara: This blogger didn’t see proof of the brightening claims, but she still thinks Covergirl has a winner on its hands with Covergirl Exact.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,