Like our stomachs, our skin doesn’t always work the same way every day. Sometimes it gets a little fussy and doesn’t want to behave.
Skin care is one of those things I didn’t really take seriously until my late twenties. I WISH I’d started paying more attention to it sooner, but c’est la vie!
To help with a wide variety of skin situations (I’ve faced my share of them), here’s a list of 21 skin care tips.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like…
- Hydrate for Healthy, Glowing Skin: You have heard it hundreds or thousands of times before, but that’s because it’s true. The best thing you can do for your skin is to drink plenty of water. Here are a couple quick ways to make water easier to remember.
- Microdermabrasion for Softer Skin: It costs MUCH less than a facelift and doesn’t have the same risks. Many women are turning to microdermabrasion to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Removing Stretch Marks: Pregnancy isn’t the only cause of stretch marks. They’re also caused by regular wait gain/loss, exercise and injury, and here are some ways to remove them.
- How to Make Homemade Facial Scrubs: With this great video you’ll play mad beauty scientist and learn how to make your own professional spa facial scrub at home.
- How to Treat Acne: Here, a licensed esthetician explains a complete skin care regimen to deal with acne — covering topical treatments, masks and nutrition. Very informative!
- How to Have Clean Pores: Here’s a fun little tidbit — you can’t actually shrink your pores, but cleaning them can make them appear smaller.
- Diet for Healthy Skin: One of the best skin nutrition posts I’ve seen in a long time…
- Grow Old Gracefully: This helpful post lists steps you can take to grow old gracefully in each decade of your life, from your twenties through your seventies.
- 4 Basic Skin Care Needs: Here are four simple things you can do to get your skin back on track when it skids off the rails.
- Defy Age with Japanese Sake : If you’re looking to turn back the clock and find the fountain of youth, try some sake!
- Removing Acne Scars: Scars are a natural part of living, but some are far worse than others. Here are things you can do to diminish or remove acne scars entirely.
- Natural Skin Care Tips: These are some often overlooked ways to enhance skin, including diet and exercise tips for a glowing complexion.
- Diet and Your Skin: We are what we eat, or so the saying goes. This post describes which foods DO make a difference and which one’s don’t.
- Caring for Oily Skin: Get that shiny T-zone under control, girl, with a little help from these tips.
- 10 Natural Skin Care Concoctions: Here are 10 natural skin care recipes that made me hella hungry for more!
- How to Tighten Loose Skin: We do what we gotta do, right?
- How to Treat Acne with Honey: Not only do you get more bees with honey, but it may also help treat acne, too.
- Treating Blemishes and Scars: Here’s one way to treat acne and acne scarring with an aspirin and vitamin E mask.
- Exfoliation Tip for Baby Smooth Skin: YouTube member MissChievous shows one approach she uses to exfoliate her skin.
- Facial Peels: If what comes to mind is Samantha’s scary red face on Sex and the City, then read on!
- Caring for Oily Skin: It may be more apt to breakouts, but oily skin ages more slowly than dry. Here are some things you can do to take care of your oily skin.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,