Is it just me, or does today feel like the third Saturday in a row? 🤣 MAN, sure is nice to have some time off. I love Thanksgiving week!
I’m about to head out soon for a hike at the nearby College of Marin Indian Valley campus and to play “soccer” with li’l bean on their field. I say “soccer” in airquotes because I don’t really know anything about actual soccer at all, because I grew up majorly Asian, and our equivalent of playing soccer was playing piano (seriously, everyone I knew did it), but CoyCoy really seems to enjoy kicking the ball around, so that’s what we do. It’s fun.
Oh, regarding the gluten-free cheddar garlic biscuit/mini scones recipe I mentioned on Thanksgiving, I’m going to whip up another batch this weekend (twist my arm, why don’t ya?!) and take some pics and notes along the way. Then I’ll post it later this week. That is, if I don’t pass out from butter and cheese-induced ecstasy, HAHAHA!
Onto this week’s reading…
- Your Mariah Carey fun fact for the day: Mimi never wears red lipstick during Christmas! ✨🎄 Her makeup artist Kristopher Buckle uses this shade instead.
- I think we all need to paint our nails navy blue!
- OH, MY GOSH! Did you know that press-on toenails were a thing?!
- “She stole my cat. She doesn’t want to return it.” <---------Um, RUDE!
- Speaking of cats, apparently kitties use meows as a tool to manipulate their
humans. As a bonafide crazy cat lady, I can say this is 100% true.
- A dermatologist and a cosmetic chemist debunk 19 skin-care myths.
We BUMPED this on repeat on Thanksgiving!
Let’s get this party started.
I kind of love this.
I hope the rest of your weekend involves fun and, ideally, yummy leftovers!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,