Salutations on this spectacular Saturday! Hi, friend. 😃
OK, not-so-serious question for you… Have you discovered the wonder of combining popcorn with a handful of Peanut M&Ms?
Basically, IT IS A REVELATION. It’s my new favorite snack, and I can’t get enough of it. You get the salty popcorn coupled with the sweet chocolate. (Even Connor is obsessed!)
The trick — yes, there’s a trick to maximizing its greatness — is to start with a varietal of popcorn that isn’t too heavily flavored, and is only slightly salty. That way the popcorn-ness doesn’t clash with the candy. 😉
I recommend Angie’s Boomchickapop Sea Salt Popcorn, which I get at Target, because it comes in a big bag, so I’m able to just toss a handful into a small bowl when I need something to tide myself over. Plop a few Peanut M&Ms in there, and you’re set.
I have yet to enjoy this delectable delicacy as my breakfast…but I’m tempted to right now. 😋
- New notables in the world of new makeup —-> makeup brands launching this month include Merit (from Katherine Power of Who What Wear) and About Face by singer Halsey.
- Just so you know, all kinds of skin care items are on sale at Ulta through January 23.
- The latest craze in skin care? Freeze-dried skin care technology!
- Inside the two biotech companies creating a Covid-19 vaccine for cats. 🐈
- Scent is still missing from the list of senses that are stimulated in film and TV entertainment, although entrepreneurs have often tried (and failed) to create scent-on-demand for a full sensory experience.
- This is what “hair ice” looks like… ❄️
- What is “combination hair?”
- Why hair goes gray, according to science.
- Speaking of hair…hair porosity is a thing.
An old-school jam with a new school spin
I love this.
This is totally my style.
It’s been drizzling off and on this entire week, so today we’re going hiking at the Fairway waterfall again to see if it’s a raging river now because of the rain.
I hope it’s raging!
What are your plans this weekend? I hope you’re doing well.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,