Girl, before you jump into the rat race today — before you listen to your voicemail at work, check the calendar on your phone, read your new e-mail and all your tweets — relax those shoulders, take a slow, deep breath, and just chill in silence for two minutes with today’s latest list of skin care tips.
Because stress is bad for your skin (that’s from tip #9).
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like…
- How to Exfoliate With Organic Products: Starting with compresses and pure essential oils, this video covers how to use natural products to exfoliate your way to healthier, happier skin.
- Flax Seeds for Healthy Skin: Ford Models’ Gelila has a secret beauty tip. She incorporates flax seeds into her diet for healthier skin.
- Exercise Your Way to Acne Free Skin: Here’s an angle on the benefits of exercise that I hadn’t heard before. I wonder if Costco still sells those mini-trampolines…
- Sunscreen Tips from a Melanoma Survivor: Worth it for the statistics, if nothing else, but I found this article to be a great resource. One in five Americans will contract skin cancer over the course of their lifetime? That’s more than I thought.
- 5 Delicious Tips for Beautiful Skin: In this post, former supermodel Carol Alt shares some of her diet beauty secrets. I’ve listed a few of these nutritional beauty posts before, but this one has some new info that makes it worth a quick glance.
- Can Vitamins Really Help Treat Acne? The picture is kinda disturbing, isn’t it? This brief post discusses which vitamins do and which vitamins don’t help treat acne.
- Salicylic Acid and Safe Skin Treatments: Here are some safer alternatives to harsh over-the-counter acne treatments, including a few that work well during pregnancy.
- Nourishing Quinoa Mask for Dry Skin: I haven’t tried this recipe yet, but I think I’m going to. It’s a natural home remedy to treat dry skin using a quinoa cereal mask.
- Relieve Your Stress and Reduce Your Acne: Has you skin been worse than usual lately? If so, can you trace it to an increase of stress in your life?
- Energizing Rose Mask: Feeling run down lately? Treat your senses and boost your energy with this refreshing, revitalizing rose mask!
- Stop Wrinkles Before They Happen: This article and the video it accompanies describe some common anti-aging procedures like oxygen facials, botox injections, facial fillers and more.
- The Complete Guide to Youthful, Radiant Skinn: Well, it’s not exactly a complete guide, but this little article did have a couple suggestions I hadn’t heard before, like “the simpler, the better” when it comes to choosing a moisturizer.
- Different Ways of Treating Oily, Dry and Combination Skin: This post briefly describes the best ways to treat different types of skin.
- Slow Down Your Aging Process: Are the things you’re doing making the skin on your face age faster than normal? Take this quiz to find out. Scary!
- Home Recipes for Beautiful Skin: Bring out your inner esthetician/chef with these fun home recipes for different skin types. Now, if I could only master brow waxing…
- Mega Moisturizers: Looking for new products to try? Here are six of Redbook’s current favorite facial, hair and full-body moisturizers.
- The Future of Anti Aging: This fantastic Redbook article juxtaposes current thinking with future trends in anti-aging and offers specific product recommendations as well.
- Ways to Get Your Glow On: The ultimate beauty statement? A fresh radiance that seems to spill out from your every pore.
- Surprising Secrets to Perfect Skin: Cosmo knows a thing or two about secrets, but the tips in this article should be shared, LOL! From fair skin to tan skin, here’s some of Cosmo’s advice.
- Skin Smoothing Trick: A little know trick for flawless skin — new Beta Hydroxy Pads, used to revive a dull complexion in a flash.
- Get Soft and Sexy Skin: Prepare to look gorgeous with this slew of spa-inspired moves that’ll leave your skin smooth and glowing all over.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,