Hi, ladies. What’s shakin’? How’s the weekend coming along? Mine got off to a great start. I woke up to sunshine, huzzah! It didn’t last long (it’s actually hailing now), but it sure was nice to see the sun for a change. Tabs even got to go for a quick walk.
After our walk, I just chilled in front of the computer for a couple hours while I drank some tea and nibbled on toast and peanut butter.
Here’s some of the cooler e-stuff I found…
Random bright spots
- These vintage hairdryers will blow you away — Bella Sugar
- OPI’s Alice in Wonderland polishes blinded me with sparkle! — Temptalia
- A tale of two vanities — We Heart This
- Fashion-forward kittehs — The Catorialist
- Possibly the coolest tights I’ve ever seen — Les Queues de Sardines
- How awesome would it be to stay at this hotel in Barcelona? — The Cool Hunter
- Thanks to Google, I just toured Stonehenge — J-Walk Blog
- Super gross! Wash new clothes before you wear ‘em, babes! — Good Morning America
- Meet Adios Script, my newest font crush, along with other great fonts from 2009 — I Love Typography
- Calgon, take me to Maldives!! — Aquabumps
- 50 simple steps to happiness — NY Mag
New in stores
- Oooh, streamlined! Smashbox’s Doubletake Lip Color ($22) has a lip liner and a creamy lip color in one pencil.
- I’m drooling over Bobbi Brown’s Cabana Corals Lip & Eye Palette for spring ($60).
- New from OPI: the Hong Kong collection!
- LUSH now does spa treatments.
- Remember the new Smashbox Lip Techs from the other day? Nordies is offering a Lip Tech, along with several other intriguing eye, lip and face goodies in their new Glambox Beauty in Bloom Kit ($68).
- Chanel Christalle gets a lighter, fresher little sis’ with Cristalle Eau Verte Spray ($105).
- The Shu Uemura Depsea Hydrability skincare range ($20-75) sure looks luxe!
- Shiseido’s latest foundation has a sheer matte finish and comes in a compact ($30). Sounds promising!
- Any rose lovers sniffed BVLGARI’s Rose Essentielle Body Lotion ($55) yet?
One of the cutest kittens, evah!
A nifty way to experience sound…
I hope you’re doing something fun today. Tabs says hi.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,