Just a quick heads-up for the Becca fans. The makeup line is now available online at Sephora.com.
The selection’s pretty limited, but the brand plans to add more items in the future.
If you’re hungry for recommendations, you may want to check out the following…
- Flowerchild, You’ll Look Like a Fly Damsel in the New Becca Halcyon Days Mineral Blush
- Songbirds Sing, Gypsies Dance and Moonstones Shimmer on Becca Counters This Fall
- Becca Mineral Blush in Wild Honey Creates Sweet Cheeks That Never Go Out of Style
- Mauve Over, Heavy Makeup, and Make Room for Becca Eye Tint in Romanticism
- When I Wear Becca Beach Tint in Fig, I Can’t Even Tell (and That’s the Idea)
- With the New Becca Automatic Eye Pencils, the Extras Make the World Goa Round
I tweeted the gals at Becca to ask if the brand’s products will also be available in-stores, and from this tweet it sounds like all signs point to yes.
Becca’s been a little hard to track down over the last few years, so I’m so very, very excited about this!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,