Becca Cosmetics Now Available at Sephora

Published in: Becca, News

BECCA  at sephora

Just a quick heads-up for the Becca fans. The makeup line is now available online at Sephora.com.

The selection’s pretty limited, but the brand plans to add more items in the future. :)

If you’re hungry for recommendations, you may want to check out the following…

I tweeted the gals at Becca to ask if the brand’s products will also be available in-stores, and from this tweet it sounds like all signs point to yes.

Becca’s been a little hard to track down over the last few years, so I’m so very, very excited about this!

So far, 40 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. kate curry says:

That’s fantastic! Sephora used to carry a lot more of Becca in their stores years ago – it’s great that it’s coming back (bit by bit). In the meantime you can find a full selection at Dermstore.com
    Thanks for the 411!

OMGGGG You have no idea how much this makes me happy! :-)

3. Joyce says:

Hallelujah!! Finally, Becca is selling their products where they’re easy for me to access in the US. Soon, I can go to Sephora and test out their products without worrying about whether I’ll like the products or not and deal with the hassle of return shipping, etc.
    Joyce recently posted … Sephora Coupon Code 2012: $99 for 15pc Brush Set + End of Summer Sale (up to 75% OFF)

4. niche says:

I’m so glad they are back on Sephora. They used to be on that site but it was pulled for some reason a couple years ago.

Yeah, I remember that. They used to be in-store as well. They did a massive sale on Sephora.com in 2007, I think, when they phased out the line. I got a few foundations on deeeep discount!

5. Becca says:

Now we just have to work on getting Chanel back! LOL.

I’ve heard that it is still at some stores…I think the Sephora at Downtown Disney had it a few years back.

But yeah, if the store near my house could get some Chanel that would be AMAZING!

6. virginie says:

That is a greaaaat news!!!! I was waiting for that!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, sooo happy!!!!

7. Lora says:

Just an FYI – In NYC, you can buy Becca products at some of the newly remodeled Duane Reade stores that have the prettied up beauty sections.

8. musical says:

Haven’t tried their products, but I keep reading how their tinted moisturizer is one of the best! Any products from the brand you happen to like?

9. Kimberly says:

Yessssssssss. I am so unbelievably excited about this!! Thanks so much for the heads up, Karen!

10. Lulle says:

Sounds like good news! I haven’t been able to test the brand yet but I have a few products in mind.
    Lulle recently posted … Milani High Speed Fast Dry Nail Lacquer – Violet Dash

11. Hannah says:

Super exciting! I have their Watermelon beach tint and love it. Thanks for the info

12. BooBooNinja says:

Whooo! I’m excited about this. Is BECCA going to be stocked in-store? — or is it going to be like Edward Bess, which is available online only?

13. Chelsea says:

I’ve never used BECCA, so I’m very excited!

14. YEEEEEEES! I will FINALLY be purchasing my first Becca item! What to choose, what to choose…I cannot wait til it is available in-stores! :D Best news I’ve heard all day haha
    Becca @ The Beauty Sample recently posted … The Sample: Jouer Mineral Powder Bronzer in Suntan Review & Swatches

15. Phyrra says:

I’ve heard a lot of good things about this brand.
    Phyrra recently posted … OCC Nylon Lip Tar – Swatches, Review & Comparison

16. AnnA says:

Sweet! I’ll start saving my $ now.

17. This makes me happy! I miss them!
    Tracy@Beauty Reflections recently posted … Have Fun And Look Flawless With Lise Watier Portfolio Correctors

18. Jeanne says:

Ahh and you guys get to pay about half what we Aussies do here in Australia! Becca’s an Aussie brand and that really rubs salt in the wound haha. The Eye Tints (as of today’s exchange rate) would cost me $43. Hopefully they’ll follow in Illamasqua’s steps and make their Australian prices more fair :)

19. shontay says:

It’s so funny b/c about 5 or so years ago Sephora did carry Becca. I don’t know what happened with that. Turns out I was allergic to a lot of their stuff, but the quality is great so at least people can get their hands on it easier.

20. reesa says:

this is fabulous! it will be so much easier to get my hands on my favorite products from the line. Yippee! lol

21. Tina C says:

Yessss!! FINALLY!!!

22. Kim says:

I’m actually thrilled about this. I’ve wanted to try some Becca for what seems like a long time and ordering from Sephora is so easy. Yay! Their models’ skin always looks so fabulous. Even though I’m sure they’re photoshopped like crazy, it still makes me want their stuff. :)

23. Ru says:

Whoa! Thanks for posting this! My sister was supposed to pick me up a Watermelon Beach Tint months ago from NYC! Now I can get it myself!!

24. Jeri says:

I worked at Sephora in 2005 and helped open the store. We carried Becca’s entire line and I pushed it because of the color range. It’s funny they are bringing it back.

25. Gloria says:

Becca is available in Duane Reade (my new obsession) in NYC. Everything has a tester so it’s like Sephora but you can get tampons while you’re there. And a sandwich + ice tea for lunch. Let me know if you want anything and I’d be glad to mail it to ya!
    Gloria recently posted … THREE WORDS TO LIVE BY: TREAT YO SELF

26. Rozae says:

I’ve been preoccupied for the past few days, catching up on past posts on this Labor Day, oh Karen u totally made my day. I’m a loyal fan, love this. Now if only they can sell it on Powell street location ;)