Good morning, ladies. I’m feeling professorial today, LOL! Not really, but I am in the mood for makeup tutorials, which leads me to this morning’s post: Yet ANOTHER 21 Makeup Tutorials.
I think this may be the last batch for a while.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like…
- The Flapper Makeup Look: Red lipstick was all the rage back in the 1920s, a time when ladies might have said of this tutorial, “It’s the bee’s knees.”
- Rainbow/MAC Makeup Tutorial: In this series of three videos by YouTube’s QueenofBlendingMUA, you’ll learn how to do a funky rainbow eyes look using a bunch of cool products from MAC.
- Colors to Suit Blue Eyes: This is just a quick list of colors that go well with blue eyes and which ones blue-eyed beauties might want to avoid.
- Yellow and Black Eyes Tutorial: Here’s an edgy rocker look to add to your bag o’ tricks.
- Lime Crime Makeup Look: This is the perfect look for all the fiery redheads out there who want to add some sizzle to their daily makeup routine!
- Glitter Cat Eye Look: Add some glitz to your everyday eye makeup with this foxy feline look.
- Rock Steady Rasta Eye Tutorial: Here’s a groovy eye look for all my laid back ladies out there.
- Dramatic Green and Purple Eyes: Show that wild side of yours with these green and purple eyes. KAPOW!
- Springtime Makeup Tutorial: It’s that time of year when birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and we don’t have to worry about snow for a good, long while, yea!
- Makeup for Brown Eyes: MakeupByRenRen has some great ideas for brown-eyed girls in this video tutorial.
- 3 Degrees of Smoky Eyes: Bet ya can’t pick just one! Thanks to Sephora for putting together this great series on smokey eyes.
- Smokey Eyes and Peachy Blush: Nail this killer makeup combo with tips from Ford Artist Johnny Lavoy!
- MAC’s Fashion Week Makeup for DKNY: Learn a high fashion glamor look that you can call your own with the help of this tut.
- Diane Von Furstenburg’s MAC Makeup Look: Here’s a high fashion tutorial for all the trend setters out there. Look out!
- Fall Makeup How-To’s: We still have to get through summer, but fall isn’t far behind. Prepare yourself with some fall friendly makeup tips.
- Winged-Out Eyeliner: Get the winged eyeliner in five minutes or less. This technique is totally foolproof!
- Vanessa Hudgens’ Soft and Smoldering Makeup Look: Here’s a great how-to on getting Vanessa’s innocent but stunning makeup look.
- Jennifer Lopez’s Rosy Eyeshadow: This look is both warm AND spicy. Red carpet, here you come!
- How to Apply Blush for Your Face Shape: Flatter yourself by applying blush to flatter the shape of your face.
- Spiced Chocolate MAC Makeup Tutorial: Here’s a fun makeup look with lots of flavor and style!
- How To Apply Color Corrector: Here’s a popular technique used by quite a few makeup artists — and it’s not tough to learn with the help of these easy tips.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,