Hello, is this thing on? Yes? No? Yes? I think I see the red dot…
It was a little weird filming this video because…I haven’t put my makeup on in front of the camera in a long time, and I had to re-remember all of the little technical/secret squirrel details like to check your nostrils before you turn on the camera because of renegade boogers…
Hey, just keeping it real! 🙂
So, this is a Chanel winter makeup look — nothing too fancy, but a little fancier than I’d wear to just chill on the couch. I did silvery blue eyes with a soft dainty wing, pink cheeks and nude lips.
The video is totally informal, and I glossed over some parts. It’s not a tutorial, but if you have any questions about anything I did, hit me up in the comments.
Makeup I’m wearing in the video
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Benefit Browvo Conditioning Eyebrow Primer
- Chanel Architectronic Eyeshadow Palette
- Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer in Brunettes
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in 88 Noir Intense
- Chanel Calligraphie de Chanel Longwear Intense Cream Eyeliner
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in Beige
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealers in Macadamia (under eye) and Ginger (cheeks and chin)
- NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Golden
- Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in Super Nude
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Hyperfresh
- On my nails I’m wearing Le Vernis Velvet Nail Colour in Pink Rubber
I used to feel that, especially if I’m going to sit in front of the camera for a video, I had to do everything in my makeup perfectly, but you know what? Life happens. This isn’t a perfect makeup look, but it’s realstic for me and what I wear now. I don’t have the patience anymore to layer three different shades of brown in the crease just to run errands around town. This is just a simple look that represents what I like right now, which is slightly polished makeup that isn’t too involved.
As always, thank you for watching, my friend! Talk to you soon. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,