Happy Monday! Talk about unexpected. I woke up this morning feeling extra spunky — and that was even before my first cup of coffee. It’s standard operating procedure for me to wake up on Mondays feeling grouchy, so to celebrate this minor miracle I decided to go big and bold with a full face inspired by the hot pink lip I wore a few days ago in this cosmopolitan-inspired lip look.
These lips stand out from a mile away, so I went with a soft pink and silver eye to add some semblance of balance to the look.
The first layer of eye makeup…
- MAC Girl Friendly Paint Pot on the browbone and crease
- MAC Shimma Paint on the lid and barely into the crease
The second layer of eye makeup…
- MAC Medallion eyeshadow on the browbone
- MAC Silverwear eyeshadow on the lid and barely into the crease
- MAC Silver Fog pigment on the lower half of the lid
- MAC Trophy Pink in the outer v and lightly into the outer crease
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on the upper lash line and upper waterline
To finish the look…
- Chanel Inimitable mascara in 10 Noir
- MAC Concrete eyeshadow
Dark circles (boo!)
- MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW 25
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2
- Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation in Suntan Beige
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- Stila Bronzing Powder in Shade 02
- Redpoint Airbrush Effects Blushwhip in Vida
- MAC Pink Treat Cremestick Liner
- MAC Hollywood Nights lipstick
- Chanel Glossimer in Pink Crystal
I think false lashes would make a fun addition to this look. Next time I go to a party or out with the girls, I’m going to try it with some long falsies.
What kind of morning are you having? I hope Monday treats you well.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
If you liked this entry, try your luck with my random post generator. Before you leave, click for a totally random post.