It’s Easter, everyone! And I hope wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, you’re having a wonderful day.
First thing this morning, while I was still asleep, El Hub sneaked out of the house on a quest to find hot doughnuts and coffee. Not an easy task at 7 on Easter morning (even Starbucks is closed), but he somehow succeeded! He must have found the only open doughnut shop in the county, LOL!
Yup, fresh doughnuts and coffee are a pretty good way to start a lazy day.
In other news, no makeup monster sightings today, but I’m sure they’ll be back soon… I bet they’re just busy with their families today.
If you feel like saying hi, I’d love to hear from you. Please drop me a line in the comments.
A few beauty posts that caught my eye…
- Happy Malteaster! — The Nailasaurus
- The Feline Force is strong with this one — vostre on YouTube
- T3′s video hair styling tips rule! — T3Micro on YouTube
- A nice step-by-step tutorial using MUFE Ultraviolet — Makeup Your Jangsara
- 3 lessons learned from one blogger’s second month of blogging (and here’s Part 1) — Linh’s Kitchen
- Do Sigma Beauty’s eye makeup brushes live up to the hype? — Jenn Staz
- Summer’s looking bronzy over at YSL — Glitter Geek
- How to create a lady-like Mad Men makeup look — JennySue Makeup
- Coral nail polishes for spring and summer — The Beauty Look Book
- Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Tangerine Tango Creme Lipstick — My Weekend Ramblings
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,