- One of your strengths?
- Are you an optimist?
- Best piece of advice you ever received?
- Makeup you never leave home without?
- A fragrance you’re crushing on?
- What are some common fears you aren’t afraid of?
- What’s one of your favorite beauty rituals?
- Weekly goals:
I feel great! I slept well last night and woke up this morning to sunshine streaming through the windows (after a week of heavy rains). I have a feeling today’s gonna be fantastic.
Perseverance, almost to a fault.
I think so, but like most folks I have my glass-half-empty moments.
You may never feel 100% ready for the things life throws at you.
Lately, Dolce & Gabbana L’eau The One.
Spiders, hard work, and heights. But if I’m working up high on a ladder and see a spider on my arm, all bets are off!
I really enjoy getting my hair done and being able to sit and read in the chair for a while.
I’m wearing stuff from the Jouer Train Case Kit today with a bit of Benefit and NYX thrown in for good measure — Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Caramel, Jouer Eye Definer in Chocolat, Benefit Instant Brow and NYX Doll Eyes Mascara/Jouer Lip Definer in Rose Pale, Jouer Lipstick in Kiki and Jouer Lipgloss in Glisten/Jouer Powder Blush in Rose and Jouer Highlighter in Champage.
Run at least three times before Saturday, have a salad every day for either lunch or dinner, and remember to reward myself along the way for checking things off my to-do list.
G’morning and happy Monday, buddy. I hope you’re getting a taste of spring wherever you are. If you have a sec, let me know how you’re doing today in the Monday Poll.
2. One of your strengths?
3. Are you an optimist?
4. Best piece of advice you ever received?
5. Makeup you never leave home without?
6. A fragrance you’re crushing on?
7. What are some common fears you aren’t afraid of?
8. What’s one of your favorite beauty rituals?
10. Weekly goals:
You have a great week, okay?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,