- One thing displayed/posted on the front of your fridge?
- Your favorite pair of earrings?
- What are some of the projects you’re working on now (professional or otherwise)?
- One of your most memorable moments of 2011 so far?
- Vegas, baby! — yea or nay?
- When was the last time you watched an outdoor fireworks display?
- Your favorite weeknight quickie meal?
- Weekly goals:
Getting better by the second. I’m still a little groggy from staying up too late last night (two words: True Blood!), but I spent some time writing in my journal this morning. I worked on a list of things I’m thankful for, and lists like that always put me in a good mood.
A refrigerator magnet with a picture of a guitar, a banjo and a fiddle; above them is a caption that reads, “Country Music: Branson, MO.” The funny thing is that I’ve never been to Missouri, and I can’t remember when/where I got the magnet.
These dangling silver feather earrings by Kris Nations. My mom gave them to me for my birthday.
To totally rearrange my home office and implement a better way to store my gadget gear and photography equipment, and to get in better shape (an ongoing project).
Visiting the MAC Innovation Centre in Toronto earlier this year. That was definitely something I’ll never forget. Speaking of MAC, the Bloggers’ Obsessions Collection will be going, going gone soon, so if you’ve been considering bringing home one any of the products, you might want to move on them sooner than later.
Yea, but only for a maximum of 72 hours at a time. I’m not a big gambler, so I start getting antsy after spending a few hours in the casinos. I do love the shows, restaurants, buffets (ZOMG! The Bellagio’s buffet is the TRUTH!), spas and shopping, though, but even those get kind of old after a while.
I honestly can’t remember. I didn’t see one last Fourth of July, and I don’t remember seeing one the year before that. Hmm… It’s been a while.
This delicious pasta in avocado basil pesto dish I’ve been making lately. It only takes about 15 minutes to prepare, and even though it’s veggie, El Hub thinks it’s great.
Nothing yet, but I see some products from the MAC Me Over collection in my immediate future…
I’m just trying to keep things simple this week by concentrating on my food and exercise plans. I’ve been logging everything into the My Fitness Pal iPhone app, which I love. Thanks for recommending it, by the way.
Good morning, cutie patootie. Guess who started watching True Blood on her laptop late last night in bed (allegedly, I was only going to watch it for 10 minutes). An hour later…
It was quite the bootylicious episode, wasn’t it? Hasn’t there been a lot more man bum than usual this season? No complaints, of course. I’m just sayin’.
Let me know how you’re doing this morning by filling out this week’s Monday Poll, and feel free to share your thoughts on that scene from True Blood with Alcide (you know the one I’m talking about).
2. One thing displayed/posted on the front of your fridge?
3. Your favorite pair of earrings?
4. What are some of the projects you’re working on now (professional or otherwise)?
5. One of your most memorable moments of 2011 so far?
6. Vegas, baby! — yea or nay?
7. When was the last time you watched an outdoor fireworks display?
8. Your favorite weeknight quickie meal?
10. Weekly goals:
You have a great week, okay? And I’ll try to do the same.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,