- Food you’re craving *right now*?
- Favorite eye cream and why?
- Ballet flats: yea or nay?
- Which of your makeup brushes do you use least often?
- What’s your favorite eyeliner and why?
- Would you rather spend your Friday night alone or with others?
- What colors would I see most if I looked in your closet?
- Can you ride a bike while wearing a dress?
- Weekly goals:
Excited! I have a feeling this is going to be a great week. 🙂
(Even though it’s morning) Spinach lasagna, garlic bread and a green salad. I’ve been running a lot and my body’s craving carbs like crazy!
Korres Quercetin and Oak Eye Cream. I started using it last summer and am already on my third bottle. It absorbs quickly, keeps my hella dry skin hydrated, and layers well beneath makeup. I can’t really tell if it’s helped the fine line situation, but I don’t think they look any worse.
Nay way. They hurt and make me feel even shorter (I need at least a two-inch heel to feel comfy).
The MAC 219 Pencil Brush. Originally, I got it to apply and smudge shadows along my lower my lash lines, but it’s kinda scratchy and tends to over-apply product. The only thing I ever really use it for now is to add a little shadow at the inner corners of my eyes.
MAC Powersurge Eye Kohl is MY JAM! When I’m running behind and need to get out the door in a hurry, I add a little Powersurge along my upper and lower lashes. It gives my look a little something without me looking like I’m trying too hard.
It depends on what kind if week I’ve had. When I’m really, really beat, I prefer to be alone.
Different shades of blue, some green, a little bit of pink, orange and A LOT of black. LOL! I just realized the colors I wear resemble a bruise…
Oh, hell no. That’s a recipe for certain doom!
Just one this week. Enjoy the process.
Okay, so this is totally weird and I hope you can forgive me for it, but last night, for the first time, I had a nightmare about pimple popping. I dreamt I had a pimple on my cheek, and when I popped it, a frickin’ rubber ducky emerged from the pore. It was a small one, but still… Yes, I believe I should stop eating right before bedtime.
I hope you’re feeling rested and ready to start the week. If you have a moment, come say hi in the Monday poll.
2. Food you’re craving *right now*?
3. Favorite eye cream and why?
4. Ballet flats – yea or nay?
5. Which of your makeup brushes do you use least often?
6. What’s favorite eyeliner and why?
7. Would you rather spend your Friday night alone or with others?
8. What colors would I see if I looked in your closet?
9. Can you ride a bike while wearing a dress?
10. Weekly goals:
You and I are going to have a great week, young lady. I can feel it in my bones!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,