I would if you ever discontinued Creaseless Cream Liner in Birthday Suit ($19).
Yours in perpetuity,
On me (NC35) this shimmery champagne cream shadow is like getting three extra hours of shuteye, and I can even apply it without a brush, haaay! Ah, to be a lazy makeup beast…
How about you? Is there a Benefit product you can’t live without?
Some conversation starters…
- The Benefits of Benefit’s Confessions of a Concealaholic Kit
- Benefit’s Bathina Body Balm Gets a Makeover for Spring
- Benefit Spring 2010 Limited Edition Velvet Eyeshadows
- Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic
- Benefit Sugarbomb: The Zero-Calorie, Super Sheer Blush
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Primer for Eyeshadow and Concealer
- Benefit Celebutante: Helping Me Face the Day
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,