Did you get the card I sent for turkey day (gobble gobble!)? I hope so. 🙂 Yours still hasn’t arrived, but I’m sure it’s on its way. The Post Office has been busy as of late…
In my frantic search to corroborate the breakup rumors, I couldn’t help but notice the breadth of Jake’s hairstyles over the years. He makes bangs look so very fetching!
If/when I earn that spot on Jeopardy! and “Jake Gyllenhaal’s hair” comes up as a topic, I think I’ll be prepared.
- Born Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal in Los Angeles (December 19, 1980)
- Family has deep Hollywood ties. Dad’s a director, Mom’s a screenwriter, and big sis Maggie’s a star.
- Enjoys woodworking and cooking
- Acting debut was in the 1991 film City Slickers
- Graduated from high school in 1998 and then went on to attend Columbia University, studying Eastern religions and Philosophy; dropped out to pursue film career.
- Feature films include Brokeback Mountain, The Day After Tomorrow, Donnie Darko (my JG fave!) and more
P.S. Jake, I know you’re busy, but before I go, may I ask a favor? I’ve noticed you’ve been growing out your hair for Prince of Persia (due out next spring). Please, please condition at least once/week. Split ends = not cute. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,