** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, KATHLEEN!!!), but check back next Saturday for another giveaway.
So. Much. Baby jail right meow.
I hope you’ve done some exciting things this week that you’d be so kind as to graciously share with me because I’m serious — the highlight of my days usually involves a quick shower OR a quick 30-minute emergency sneak away trip to Pier 1, See’s Candies (I’ve eaten about two pounds of chocolate this month), Marshalls, Old Navy or Target, during which time El Hub will watch the baby, because those stores are close to home.
Those little daily jaunts, plus the MBB interns and Netflix, have been my only breaks, as of late, when I’m not attending to Connor Claire.
It just gets a tad monotonous is all, and by “tad,” I mean ridiculously monotonous, LOL!
Thank goodness for the MBB interns. Those ladies are incredibly talented, aren’t they? Have you been following their posts? These have been some of my faves…
- 8 Pink Lipsticks for Spring: A Roundup of My Latest Lip Loves
- With the MAC Versicolour Stain Collection for Spring 2016, It’s About Popsicle Pouts!
- Beauty and Mental Health: A Quick Look at How the Two Intertwine
- 6 Makeup Rules That May Not Work for You
- The Urban Decay Summer 2016 Beached Bronzers and Highlighters Are All That and a Bag of Banana Chips
- The Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 28 in Purple Blue: The Guiltiest Pleasure!
- An Easy, Beautiful Golden Bronze Eye Makeup Look Using the $5.49 Essence All About Bronze Eyeshadow Palette
Their styles and perspectives are all so different, too. It’s refreshing.
In other news…it’s giveaway time. 🙂
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Do you know anyone who writes in ALL-CAPS all the time?
- Are you a good storyteller?
- Dumbest makeup gimmick?
- Last time you stuck your foot in your mouth?
- When you think of big, fancy store signs, what’s the first one that comes to mind?
- Do you ever change your makeup during the day because of your mood?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, April 11, 2016 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,