While channel surfing yesterday, I stopped on a random show on Bravo called NYC Prep. Have you seen it? It’s a reality show about New York prep school teenagers.
I’m not sure how much of the show is real, but the kids sure don’t act like the teenagers I knew back in the day.
I had to turn when PC, one of the characters/actors, while sitting on his therapist’s couch, started waxing philosophic about his years of sex, drugs and rock n’ roll (he’s like 17).
I’d rather play with Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Freakshow ($18).
Deluxe Eyeshadow in Freakshow
Freakshow, a shimmery purple with reddish hints, is one of three Deluxe Eyeshadows from Urban Decay’s fall 2009 collection.
I used it and some MAC products for this pink, purple and bronze eye:
- Urban Decay Sin Potion Primer over the entire eye
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Freakshow on the lid
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog (from the Ammo Palette) in the outer v and crease
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin (also from the Ammo Palette) on the inner half of the lid
- MAC Pearlglide Eye Liner in Rave along the upper lashline
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Baked along the lower lash line
To finish up, I applied Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Beg on my cheeks and my new favorite MAC lip combo — Cremestick Pearl Liner in Gingerroot, MAC Lipstick in Madly Creative and MAC Lip Glass in Clear.
It’s too bad I didn’t have anywhere to go because I kinda like how the look turned out.
I just sat on the couch watching How Stella Got Her Groove Back on Lifetime.
Mmm… Taye Diggs. Tabs didn’t seem to appreciate shirtless Taye as much as I did, ha!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,