Guess what…? Today I wore absolutely no beige or brown on my lids.
I know! Small victories.
And I also managed to refrain (for once) from wearing a nude lip.
I went with mauve and taupe eyes with glowing, bronzed matte cheeks (no blush today, which is something new for me) and a matte pinkish coral lip. Nothing too complicated, but there’s still a little color up in the mix, which makes me happy. 🙂
- BECCA Backlight Primer — primer
- NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint in St. Mortiz and Cuba (I mixed the two together) set with NARS Soft Velvet Loose Powder in Beach — foundation and powder
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer set with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium — under eyes
- Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper in Brunette, MAC Eye Shadow in Brun and Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel — brows
- MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist — eyeshadow base (not pictured above)
- Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Infinity — lids and lower lash lines
- Chanel Le Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in 83 Cassis — lash and water lines
- Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Escalator Mascara — lashes
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light and Hourglass Strobe Lighting Powder in Euphoric — highlighters
- MAC Matte Lipstick in The Fashion Flock (from the Flamingo Park collection) — lips
So that’s what I wore today for a fun-filled (not) afternoon in the house. How about you? I’m curious… Did anyone else wear highlighter?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Oh, my gosh. Remember Mona Lisa Smile? I spotted it on Netflix today, so I’m watching it again right now. I totally forgot how many people are in it. Julia Roberts, Kirsten Dunst, Julia Stiles, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Marcia Gay Harden — so many great actresses!