What’s shakin’, turkey bacon? What have you been up to today? I did some housework, went for a quick run, took care of a few other little errands, and watched a couple movies on TV (but no Muppets yet). And, of course, I played around with makeup, per usual.
I call this here look my “I plan to sit on the couch and watch Clueless on TV” Face of the Day, and that’s exactly what I used it for. 🙂
It’s a big time Benefit look. Just about everything I used is from the line, including the new Benefit Hervana blush, which I really like.
It’s just an easy look with pink cheeks, lips and eyes and a touch of taupe along the lash lines. Purrrfect for watching movies on the couch with your cat.
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in RSVP (lids)
- Benefit High Brow (brow bone)
- Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow in Where There’s Smoke (upper and lower lash lines)
- Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner (upper and lower waterliners)
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara (upper and lower lashes)
- Benefit Hervana boxed blush (apples)
Oh, Tabs also helped me with this. He suggested the taupe. 🙂
Hope you’re having a nice weekend so far.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,