I may or may not have just opened all of these minis from the SpaceNK Spring Beauty Edit gift-with-purchase set and liberally applied them to various places on my body, my face and in my hair. 🤤
SpaceNK’s new GWP comes with some sweet samples, yo! — including dry shampoos from Oribe and R+Co, as well as this Ouai hair mask, which I’m so excited about trying that I’m literally (OK, figuratively) salivating at the mouth…
It’s valued at more than $400, and you also get this gigantic beauty bag, too. (Please excuse the chipped mani.)
It’s yours with any $250 purchase at the SpaceNK Spring Beauty Edit event on Thursday, February 16th, at all 27 SpaceNK US stores. There will also be spring beauty trend talk and brand experts on hand for makeovers and to give advice and tips.
And now some highlights from the week in beauty news… 🙂
- Who will win the coveted Academy Award for Best Makeup and Hairstyling? Last year went to Siân Grigg, Duncan Jarman and Robert Pandini for The Revenant. This year I’m betting on Suicide Squad.
- Tell your RBF to take a hike, because Estée Lauder will be re-launching the Victoria Beckham makeup line on March 1st, OHEMMMMGEEEEEEEE!
- NEW MAKEUP ARTIST OBSESSION! Her name is Erin Parsons, and she does BAD-@SS work.
- Don’t call it a comeback; it’s been here for years! Behold…the return of shampoo!
- Lock down those lashes, and stop smearing and smudging with this little lash trick.
- So who really runs the world? Why, Blue Ivy Carter, obvs. Beyoncé is launching a line of beauty-related products named after her 5-year-old daughter.
- Talk about lightweight and luminous lusciousness, the new spring shades of Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder sound absolutely d-r-e-a-m-y.
- OK, I really like the sound of these La Prairie Eye Shadows. Elegant and ladylike.
- Check out these six new beauty innovations that you need to meet, like, yesterday.
- Here are seven things you can do to raise a trailblazing daughter (according to The Notorious RBG).
- Introducing athleisure makeup! — the newest thing to hit the beauty scene. In other words, “yoga pants for your face.”
- In honor of Black History Month, shout-out to business pioneer Sara Spencer Washington, an inventor, business owner, salon owner and self-made millionaire in the 1930s and ’40s.
- Michelle Phan is relaunching Em Cosmetics.
- Have you heard of Beauty Pie??
- And, in case you missed it, Giorgio Armani released six new Lip Maestro Notorious Liquid Lipsticks, the new Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Volume II Eye Palette is incredible, and Tom Ford has TWO new spring cream blush duos that look uber-natural.
Now I’m off to an early salon appointment with my friend Alis, which I’m VERY excited about! I can’t even begin to tell you… She just moved to Vegas, but she’s in town for the next week, whoo-hoo! I’m still feeling anxious about having to find someone new to cut my mop, but at least for now, I know my hair is in good hands. 🙂
I don’t think today is the time to do anything crazy or high maintenance, so I’m just going in for a trim.
And on Sunday I’m going to a Pilates class for the very first time — yes, my core is terrified. My friend is teaching, so she’s letting me test out the class.
I’ve always wanted to try Pilates, so I’m really looking forward to it.
How goes it on your end of the keyboard? What are you up to this weekend?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,