Another day, another MAC release!
While the last MAC collection I reviewed was full of soft, sparkly shadows, the new MAC Fashion Pack collection, which arrives online June 9, 2016 and in stores June 23 through July 28, has bangin’ bold, vibrant colors.
We usually get lots of pastels this time of year, so these deep purples and saturated pinks are a nice departure.
MAC Fashion Pack
Available online June 9, 2016
Available in-store June 23 through July 28, 2016
“Lead the way with a new wave of front-row worthy hues. Fuchsia, violet, emerald, deepest plum, midnight…ready to wear, any way we dare! So, be a doll and show us how — the Fashion Pack is always in the know.” -MAC
Here’s a look at the Runway Worthy Eye Shadow x 9 and the Fluidline Pens from the collection! Stay tuned for the lipsticks coming up next.
First up, the Runway Worthy Eye Shadow x 9 ($32), a mostly cool-toned palette with purple, pink, gray and mauve tones.
MAC Runway Worthy Eye Shadow x 9 shades
- Runway Worthy (soft frosty white – Veluxe Pearl)
- Dress Me Up (dirty pink – Satin)
- Frock Talk (blackened cherry – Veluxe Pearl)
- Paradise Island (soft warm pink – Satin)
- Available in Petite (frosty raspberry – Velvet)
- Snappy Style (deepened black plum – Satin)
- Hypnotizing (frosted greyed mauve – Frost)
- Zip Me Up (mid-tone violet – Satin)
- Nice Fit (blackened blackberry – Frost)
Most of the shadows are Satins or Frosts, but there is a smile-inducing 🙂 glittery pink right in the middle called Available in Petite.
Here’s a comparison between the Runway Worthy palette and a single MAC Eye Shadow…