Morning, ladies. Looks like we made it to Friday. 🙂
Did you do anything fun last night? I didn’t do much, but I did go to a movie with El Hub. We saw Paranormal Activity, the new Blair Witchy (because it’s also filmed with a shaky camera) horror flick.
Maybe because of the way it’s filmed (almost like a grainy YouTube video), it scared the bejeezus out of me, but one of the main characters (the boyfriend) kept tempting fate and driving me nuts!
While I pound my coffee to jump start some neurons, let’s see what the girls in Daily Makeover’s Beauty Bloggerati have been up to this week…
- Get chiseled cheekbones — Spoiled Pretty
- A step-by-step guide to getting Paula Patton’s pompadour hairstyle — Hair Thursday
- What’s the best black nail polish for Vegas? — The Jet Set Girls
- How to look good without makeup — Makeover Momma
- Piece of mind during Breast Cancer Awareness Month — Beyond Beauty Basics
- Makeup essentials for your next camping trip — Beauty Blogging Junkie
- I love this Juicy Couture black filigree ring! — A Mom in Red High Heels
- CUTE! Love this Anastasia Mini Wax Kit — Talking Makeup
- A roundup of fun Halloween makeup video tutorials — Makeup Bag
- Doesn’t Fresh Rose Marigold Tonic Water sound refreshing? — Product Girl
Have a great day today (TGIF!).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,