I’m in shorts right now! So let’s chat about bronzers!
I recently created a look inspired by Diane Von Furstenberg’s Spring-Summer 2016 makeup because I wanted to challenge myself to finally use some colorful eyeshadow. And…I loved it! I can’t wait to experiment with more colors now, and I would love your suggestions for eyeshadow looks!
Anyways, besides the bright color on the lids, the focus of my look was all on the tanned skin. I used two different bronzers to get a multi-dimensional effect. I grabbed the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer in 02 Medium ($37 for .74oz!!!) and dusted this all over the perimeter of my face and the tops of my cheeks. This is my favorite bronzer, and I use it all-year! It’s not completely matte, so it blends into skin perfectly.
Finally, I finished with the Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil ($30 for .35oz) right in the hollows of my cheeks.
As you can see from the swatches, Bronze Goddess is reddish in tone compared to the neutral/brown Too Faced bronzers. I love both of them equally but for different purposes.
The products I used in this look:
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Hourglass Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder
- MAC Honolulu Honey Blush
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer – Medium
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder
- $2 Eyebrow Pencil from Daiso (Got it on a trip to Seattle)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Electric Navy
- Makeup Geek Foiled Fantasy Eyeshadow
- Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie Eyeshadow
- Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara
See you in the next!