Seeing as how I’ve been wearing this nude pencil (Ally) on my lips almost daily since 14 Days of Ravishing Red ended, the time has come to give it a proper shout-out.
Meet Ally, one of six shades in the new NUDESTIX Love Me Nudes: The Natural Edition lip and cheek kit, which itself is one of two $59 LE Love Me Nudes kits. One is filled with bolder colors than the other. The Natural Edition is the slightly lighter pink, peach, rose version.
I wear Ally the most, but that’s not to take anything away from the other shades. I like ’em, too. They’re all creamy, comfy and fabulously flexible because the nude colors go with sooo many different eyeshadows. I’m wearing the pencils strictly as lippies in these pics, but you can also use them on your cheeks as blush.
The kit includes…
- Cream Lip + Cheek Pencil in MYSTIC — a satiny neutral mauve with a hint of brown
- Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in ALLY — a glossy, peachy pink nude
- Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm in TAY TAY — a glossy petal pink nude
- Magnetic Matte Lip Color in ROSE — a matte neutral rose pink
- Intense Matte Lip + Cheek in RETRO — a matte warm-toned brick red
- Intense Matte Lip + Cheek in PURITY — a matte neutral mauve nude
“The decorated tin features curated art by Canadian artist Jessica Gorlicky and her art piece entitled This is Real. In reference to the artwork — LOVE, Gorlicky adds, ‘I believe it’s the most powerful force for the human existence, and that its force is beyond our control as well as something we cannot live without…’
“Proceeds from the sale of the Love Me Nudes Natural Edition globally are donated to LOVE IS LOUDER, a project of the JED Foundation that provides support against bullying, depression and suicide prevention.”
The kit’s a pretty good deal, too. The six pencils are full size and $24 each if you buy them on their own, so six of them for $59 is a $144 value.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,