MAC Nail Trend F/W ’10 Nail Lacquers in Ming Blue (left) and Concubine (right), each $13
Today I’m wearing colors — yes, more than one 🙂 — from the counter-bound MAC Nail Trend F/W ’10 collection (arrives tomorrow!). I went with Concubine on my fingers and Ming Blue on my toes.
Speaking of that, the collection includes…
- Nail Lacquer: a clear frost
- Concubine: a shimmery blackened red
- Earthly Harmony: a muted taupe with copper shimmer
- Ming Blue: a cobalt blue with teal and red shimmer
- Rain of Flowers: a frosty blackened violet
- Imperial Flower: a reddish orange with gold and red shimmer
- Jade Dragon: an emerald green with teal shimmer
Top row: Jade Dragon, Concubine, Rain of Flowers; Bottom row: Nail Lacquer, Earthly Harmony, Imperial Flower, Ming Blue
How about you? What’s gracing your nails on this fine, fabulous hump day?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,