Bust out your umbrella-ella-ella, because it’s raining more Rihanna-themed makeup this fall over at MAC.
The songstress and MAC take the stage later this month for an encore to her RiRi Hearts MAC summer collection with the new 20-piece RiRi Hearts MAC fall collection for eyes, cheeks and lips.
You known I love me my warm neutrals, so of course, the Her Cocoa Eye Shadow X 4 ($44 US, $52.50 CDN) caught my eye first. 😀
RiRi Hearts MAC: Her Cocoa Eye Shadow X 4
- Includes four powder shadows — a pearly, pinkish beige; a golden brown with a slight sheen; a sheer, glittery gold and a shimmery, bronzed brown with gold glitter
- Should look lovely with warmer browns like Soft Brown, Saddle and Brown Script
- The pinkish beige and golden brown (this one looks a little like Soba) feel soft to the touch and blend easily
- The glittery gold suffers from quite a bit of fallout (don’t forget to tap off your brush!)
- As for the darkest brown shade (reminds me of Mulch), it leaves a little fallout behind, and I kinda want it to appear darker on my NC 42 skin (I ended up applying it with a wet brush to ramp up the pigment)
- NC42 skin tones and darker may have to apply these shadows wet to really get them to pop, but they should appear nice and dramatic on skin tones lighter than that.
The RiRi Hearts MAC collection takes center stage inside MAC stores September 26, online at maccosmetics.com September 30, and at MAC counters October 3.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,