It’s time to raise the roof! (Get it? Sorry…) It’s MAC Haute Dogs time.
I wish I could have hired a professional dog actor to serve as my cuddly co-broadcaster for this video… I guess I could’ve put Tabs in a dog outfit, or better yet, dressed him up as an actual hot dog of the “meat in a tube” variety — complete with all the fixin’s, of course (but please hold the sauerkraut) — but you and I both know how either of those scenarios would have gone down. There would have been hell to pay, and the payment would have involved me being scratched-the-eff-up by some very sharp tabby talons!
MAC Haute Dogs is a pretty hefty fall release with 33 pieces, and here’s a look at 13 of them (limited edition products), along with thoughts on the MAC Mineralize formula, because the collection is heavy in the Mineralize department. Got some swatches in there, too. 🙂
MAC Haute Dogs Fall 2015: Products mentioned
- Mineralize Eye Shadow X 4 in Pure Bred ($46)
- Mineralize Eye Shadow X 4 in A Glimmer of Gold ($46)
- Mineralize Eye Shadow X 4 in Posh Pedigree ($46)
- Mineralize Lipstick in Fashion Pack ($23)
- Mineralize Lipstick in Rare Breed ($23)
- Mineralize Lipstick in Barking Gorgeous ($23)
- Mineralize Lipstick in Nose for Style ($23)
- Mineralize Lipstick in Labradorable ($23)
- Mineralize Glass in Lap Dog ($23)
- Mineralize Glass in Sheer Coincidence ($23)
- Mineralize Glass in Modest ($23)
- Mineralize Glass in Dressed to the K9s ($23)
- Fluidline in Catch My Eye ($16.50)
As always, thank you again for watching.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,