Candy, carved pumpkins, ghouls and ghost stories — an excuse to dress like freaks!
I love Halloween… 🙂
I’m stocking up on those huge bags of Snickers mini candy bars from Rite Aid and Safeway. I buy them every year, allegedly for the trick-or-treaters, but chocolate alone can’t satisfy my dark heart this All Hallows Eve. Nope, for that I need MAC’s annual Halloween face charts!
MAC’s artists really push themselves creatively with these looks. I’m building up the courage to try a couple of them myself this year using the instructions on the MAC website.
MAC 2008 for Halloween
- Amphibian: A cool blue water nymph.
- Colour Spill: Abstract color placed against white makeup makes this face like something straight out of a painting.
- Tronika: This robotic look brings out your inner Terminator. Loving this!
- She’s a Doll: A precious doll that would go great with curled hair and bows.
- Midnight Bloom: A pretty, lush floral look.
- Tribal: Reminds me of tribal masks.
- Woody: Whee! A naughty wood sprite!
- Skullmeister: A scary face straight out of MJ’s Thriller video.
- Play the Fool: A playful court jester.
- Space Diva: A creepy alien queen.
Wouldn’t it be cool to wear one of these looks for Halloween? My favorites are Tronica, Midnight Bloom and Woody. That Woody look is hawt!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,