All this talk about under-eye concealer, and about forgoing it lately, has me thinking about the kinds of makeup that people *don’t* wear. Incidentally, I’m actually surprised to hear that so many of you gals (and guys) forgo under-eye concealer! I’m really shocked. I thought I’d be in the minority, but I don’t think I am.
Anyway, I’m scrolling through my makeup mental list, and here’s what I’ve got…
- Powder lipstick. I realize that this is rare, but NARS released a palette of them in the Erdem collection, and even though it was kitschy cool, the lazy lady in me was NOT having it.
- Gel liner… I KNOW. This too has been a relatively recent development, and my MAC Blacktrack is very sad about it. 🙁 These days, I do either pencil liner or liquid liner because it’s faster for me, and I don’t have to use an extra brush. I can see myself going back to Blacktrack eventually, though…
- Liquid blush — specifically Benefit Benetint (or really any of the liquid tints from Benefit). Loved them in my 20s, but I rarely wear them now.
- False lashes. The time they take, and I don’t do enough often enough to justify the extra glam.
- Loose pigments. Just sooo messy.
- Any and all forms of contouring products. Nope, not for me.
That’s all I can think of at the moment…
How about you? What are some categories and kinds of makeup you never, ever wear?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,