Teeth whitening? Microblading? Bird ? poop facials? Bleaching your hair? Wearing a wig? A mani or a pedi? I’m asking ’cause this video of 9 things Mariah Carey has never tried before (removing a stain with a Tide Pen, really MC? How is that possible when you have two kids?) got me thinking…
What are some things — popular or otherwise (fish pedicure, anyone?) — you haven’t tried?
Here are nine of mine…
9 makeup/beauty things I haven’t tried before
- I’ve never tried a spray tan.
- I’ve never tried an eyelash perm, although I really want to! (I hear it’s life changing.)
- I’ve never tried applying a glitter face mask, mostly because I feel like, what’s the point of having glitter in a face mask anyway? If I’m gonna have glitter in a mask, that glitter better do something, like moisturize or exfoliate.
- I’ve never tried clip-in bangs! I want some, though, for when those random urges to cut my bangs strike.
- I’ve never tried a fish ? pedicure and don’t think I ever will because it looks really ticklish.
- I’ve never tried eye lash extensions
- I’ve never tried hair extensions.
- I’ve never tried getting my brows microbladed.
- I’ve never tried wearing a sheet mask in public!
Your turn. What are some makeup/beauty things you’ve never tried before, and are any of them things you really want to try one day soon? Inquiring minds want to know.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,