Here’s a Caturday meta moment for ya: behold, a selfie of a selfie, with one of them taken from a toy smartphone that makes a shutter *click* sound.
And, chances are you’re looking at this pic on your smartphone right now, so that would be a picture of a picture of a picture…
SAY WHAT?! I know, I’m blowing your mind right meow. 🙀😁
Oh, and after that selfie session, Connor Claire pretended to text the pic to me and her dad before answering a pretend call from her preschool BFF. “Hewo, Kenswee? This is Connor.”
If you happen to have a kitty 🐈 on your lap this morning, please give him/her my regards, and come say hi in the comments.
On that note, today’s reading…
- This new beauty exhibit at the African American Museum of Iowa explores the culture of black hair.
- 5 ways to “wash” (air quotes) hair sans shampoo
- Google Trends data tells us that society’s view on gray hair is changing, as there’s been a 39% rise in searches for “natural grey hair” since 2012.
- Excoriation disorder — or skin picking — affects roughly 1.4 percent of the population, and it’s categorized as an obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- The skin care science behind cold-pressed ingredients
- Everyday is Caturday at this cat museum in North Carolina!
- Another day, another celebrity makeup launch…
- These are a few of Charlotte Tilbury’s favorite things…
- A quick-start guide to cruelty-free makeup brands.
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to…
Get ready to be in a good mood in three…two…one…
Can’t wait to try this!
What’s the plan for this weekend, my friend? What are we doin’?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,