In case you need to reach me, I’ll be at the Michaels in San Rafael, California, because apparently I live there now! 😂
What is it about craft items I technically don’t need but desperately want? — like this Golden Girls cross stitch kit?! Never you mind that I’ve never stitched a cross in my life (?), but I want it anyway.
I’m going again later today to get some frosting tips and bags so I can practice piping cupcakes this weekend. Maybe some more cookie cutters, too, if I find some cute ones.
How about you? What are you up to?
Do you have a few minutes? Because here are some stories that caught my eye this week…
- Everything you ever needed to know about eyebrow extensions (yup, you read that correctly)
- Aaaaaand in this week’s edition of “Celebs Releasing Beauty Brands,” pop singer Kesha has a colorful new vegan makeup line.
- The ultimate starter kit for men 👨 who are interested in wearing makeup but don’t know where to start
- Can you tell if your eye makeup is actually eye-safe?
- The mysterious black cat who stole the show during a Monday Night Football game is still on the loose!
- Super important question —> Is Quilty the cat 😼 an escape artist or a criminal mastermind?
- This famous photographer reveals why David Bowie wore red lipstick. (Side note: I wonder if he wore a matching lip liner, too?)
You’re too cool, Cher!
How pretty are these cupcakes?
Love these updo ideas
I hope you have a good rest of your weekend! Please tell me you’re doing something relaxing and fun. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
Oh, and this is kinda random, but you might remember that I tested some long-wearing, sweat-proof makeup to wear to the gym a few months ago, partly because my HIIT teacher asked me to be the gym’s member of the month, which involved us taking pics together during class, hence the makeup?
Well, I totally forgot about it until this week, when I noticed that the “Member of the Month” poster was up, and I’m in the pic! LOL.