Hello, my friend! Welcome to the weekend. Whatever you’re up to, I hope you’re wearing your sunscreen.
I’ll be wearing it while do my “Cinderella chores.” 🙂
This week’s reading
- I’ve been researching UV blocking shirts this week…and here are five things that affect how well your clothes block UV rays.
- Speaking of sun protection, these skincare experts say that these are the 15 best sunscreens of 2021.
- ’90s-style brown makeup is having a moment (side note: YESSSS!).
- Waterproof brow products to keep your arches high all day
- Feeling like doing a little organizing? Here are some makeup storage ideas!
- I wonder if doves are crying (tears of joy, obviously) over this Urban Decay collaboration with Prince.
- Pretty spring makeup from Byredo… WANT.
- Speaking of Byredo, I would love to try this scent.
- Teens are worried about wrinkles, say what?!
Big hair, smokey eyes… I’m here for it.
Something I’m working on!
I love him.
Chemical versus mineral sunscreen
TBH, I’d wear this daily.
I’m not exactly sure what’s going on here, but I really want to be a part of it.
Let it go.
That seems like a lot of sunscreen, but I’m down for it.
Shout-out to my current dermatological paramour, the Neutrogena retinol cream!
Because I’m obsessed with sunscreen…
Have a fantastic weekend! I hope you’re doing something fun, or at least not too terribly unpleasant. What are you up to? What did you have for breakfast, BTW? Inquiring minds want to know.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,