Happy Caturday from this ball of lurvies, also known as PGR, also known as Pretty Girl Rosie, although, let’s get real… This lap cat isn’t just about laps. If there’s any space available on any of your body parts, she’ll
hold you hostage snuggle with you for as long as your bladder will allow.
In fact, if she had her way, she would have a human available 24/7 for the sole purpose of cuddling.
I don’t mind playing the part of her cat bed this weekend because I’m still recovering from last weekend’s birthday festivities. It’s funny; I was chatting with one of the moms in the comments about how wiped out we feel after birthdays for kids, and we both agreed that our dudes don’t realize how much work goes into them. I mean, yeah, I could’ve ordered a lasagna from a restaurant or bought cupcakes from the bakery, and El Hub and Connor Claire would have probably been totally fine with that, but ya know…when someone makes you a lasagna, that’s love ❤️ right there. That’s time and energy. That’s a belly full of home-cooked food and leftovers for days.
Anywho, there will be a whole lot of recovery happening this weekend, and I intend to spend some of it with Rosie-Pose on this couch.
Now, onto this week’s reading! — which I recommend that you do with a cat on your lap. 😺
- This couple’s kitty loves laps so much that they made her a “fake lap” to cuddle with when they’re not around.
- Maybe she’s born with it, or maybe it’s semi-permanent makeup.
- Is DevaCurl the reason why thousands of women are losing their hair?
- What’s the difference between gel extensions and acrylic nails, and how do you decide which one’s for you?
- The new Hermès makeup line, La Beauté Hermès, consists of a line of $68 (!) lipsticks available in 24 shades.
- Looks like Barbie is making her way back to MAC, this time in a tube of bubblegum pink lipstick.
- Teens have discovered anti-aging skin care…and all I have to say to that is 1) *sigh* and 2) it was only a matter of time.
- Speaking of skin care, Reddit has a lot to say about skin care for the over-30 set.
- I can’t handle shows that have anything to do with true crime (don’t have the stomach for it), but if you love ’em AND you happen to love home design, there’s a new show coming out in April about flipping houses where murders have taken place. It’s called Murder House Flip, and no, I’m not making this sh*t up.
- One of my favorite books as a tween was Judy Blume’s Are You There God, It’s Me, Margaret, and it’s finally being made into a movie.
- Next stop: Mars! Meet the world’s youngest astronaut-in-training, Alyssa Carson.
Somebody please make this for me ASAP.
Cute! This looks easy enough (famous last words).
Seriously, Charlotte is everything. Do you want to try this look with me this weekend?
What’s the plan for the rest of your Caturday, my friend?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,