Cue the trumpets! 🎺 I’m wearing pants that actually fit, and they aren’t workout pants (!).
Heavens to Murgatroyd, why did I put off getting real post-baby body clothes for so long? I feel like a legit human being again! It only took five years! Better late than never, I guess. 🙄
These are the Slim Wide-Leg Cropped Pants from Banana Republic, BTW. Please note how they don’t look cropped on me…
I’m 5-foot-one, so I ordered my usual size, but I got them in a regular length with a long inseam so the pants would look longer on my legs, as opposed to cropped.
This was the first time I employed that trick, and my life is forever changed! Now I don’t have to hem.
I love the high rise and pockets, and they don’t readily wrinkle either (it’s a poly/rayon/spandex blend). There’s also a little stretch for comfort.
Bonus: they’re machine washable! 🥂
I’m also wearing a vintage tee, vintage denim jacket (it’s GAP from the ’90s) and sneakers to keep it casual, but you could dress things up with a silky blouse and flats.
Last time I checked, the pants were still on sale at Banana Republic, if you’re interested.
If you’re also tired of wearing pants that double as pajamas (because I totally am), these are great.
On that note, this week’s reading…
- Dudes are buying makeup for Zoom calls!
- Sephora’s adding more “clean brands” to their lineup.
- Makeup artists share their favorite products for monolids/hooded eyes.
- These are the makeup trends to look forward to in the fall.
- Coming soon to Ulta: a “WandaVision” x ULTA collab!
- 11 nail polish shades that are perfect for ladies (and gents) with dark skin.
- “Mentos. The FRESH MAKER!”
- I’m a Gypsy Water girl myself, but I kinda want to try Byredo Mixed Emotions just because I like the name.
- If you love Hawaii as much as I do, then you might like these local beauty brands.
- Neck care is now a thing.
- 11 skin care products that are safe to use while pregnant or nursing, according to Allure.
- Cats having a spa day!
- Bookmark this list of gifts for people who love reading and cats.
- This is why your cat likes to sleep at the foot of the bed.
Need this in my life, like, yesterday.
This looks so fun.
Fun things to do in one of my favorite places
I couldn’t look away.
I appreciate all the animal print wall paper.
Starbuck from BSG dropping knowledge
He’s a cold hearted snake!
Dreaming of the day I can visit these places…
What’s the plan for the weekend?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,