Good morning, my friend. How are you? ❤️ No, really…HOW ARE YOU? I hope you’re feeling well, and not just physically. This is a weird time right now, and you might be struggling to adjust to the new normal (I know I am).
So, this is totally going to sound nerdy, but I actually have a “self-care” section on my weekly to-do list, because if I don’t write things down, even basic life necessity things like remembering to stay hydrated, I’ll forget.
Ah… That’s better. 😊
Some weekend reading…
- Your fellow attendees will be mighty impressed if you wear one of these 11 simple, fun eye looks on your next Zoom meeting.
- Across the United States and Europe, perfume companies are ramping up production of hand sanitizer.
- Sheltering-in-place is changing how we look.
- Did you know that Ruby Woo, MAC’s number one lipstick shade in the U.S., was a happy accident that MAC magicians/product developers stumbled onto while they were tweaking the formula for one of their other scarlet shades — Russian Red? FUN FACTS!
- Something I’ve known for a long, long time: Pets aren’t big on surrendering space to their humans for the purposes of exercise, so forget trying to do that downw dog, plank or push-up without a cat butt in your face. It ain’t happenin’, folks!
- This artist hides cats in his “catscapes.”
- One positive amid the coronavirus crisis? Pet adoptions have soared. 🐈🐕🦄
- 13 rules I’ll teach my daughter
I’ve been using this system for organizing my days for the past two weeks and really like it.
Just found this series on cooking recipes from The Great Depression from someone who lived through it.
There is a 100% chance I’m wearing my “daytime pajamas” as I watch this fashion video.
Spring rainy day music
Wise words from Missy Elliot…
Take care, my friend. Talk to you soon.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,