Hiya, friend! Good morning to you! In random-but-pertinent-to-this-blog news…everyone at our house is currently obsessed with mandarin oranges, but only the kind with the leaves attached.
Yes, this is truly breaking news.
I don’t know why, but I think the ones with the leaves attached to them are juicier and sweeter than the ones without. I can’t get enough of ’em! Today I have grand plans to sit around, snack on mandarins, read books and drink tea. I like to call this “high-intensity relaxation.”
- If you happen to know someone who wants to smell like their favorite pub, now you know what scent to buy them for their next birthday.
- Fuchsia is currently having a moment.
- Here’s a dermatologist’s walkthrough of the spring skin care swaps you need to do right meow.
- 7 trendy ways to reinvent your hair this summer (side note: I love the square bob cut.)
- Here’s your chance to own a lock of George Washington’s hair.
- How to keep your active cat out of trouble!
Well, now I want to drink tea!
A beautiful cover of one of my favorite songs
I love everything about this house, especially the floors!
It’s going to be 70-something degrees today, and I’m so excited about it! I can’t even! It’s shaping up to be the warmest weekend of the year so far. I’m thinking either a picnic, a hike, Marin French Cheese, or maybe Bon Tempe Lake.
What are you up to? Is the weather nice there? I hope it’s nice enough to go outside for a bit!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,