Hi, friend. How’s it going today? What are you up to? I hope it involves food and fun, whatever it is. 🤗🍉🍧
I don’t know if it exactly qualifies as fun, but I’m heading out the door for an early HIIT class at the gym. After that, though, I’m taking coywolf to a playdate because, apparently, I am now an Uber driver at the beck and call of a threenager, ha ha ha!
But first, a little Saturday surfing…
- When a product claims to be paraben-free, does that also mean that it’s better for your health? It’s still unclear whether parabens are dangerous, but if they aren’t being used in a beauty product, then chances are another preservative is.
- I’m all for doing everything you can to keep your skin in the best possible shape, but am I the only person who thinks that mini-fridges made specifically for beauty products are a little extra?
- Tell your man that he needs to start wearing sunscreen underneath his beard, ASAP.
- In perfume jargon, where does the term “Oriental” come from?
- I see you, Coty. The best performing stock so far this year belongs to a cosmetics company.
- The best MAC lippies for fair skin, according to experts.
- Speaking of lip products, dermatologists love these lip balms with SPF.
Whole PaycheckWhole Foods is on a mission to become a destination for beauty junkies.
- How to choose the perfect brow shade to fill in those fuzzy little caterpillars.
Get ready to move that booty.
El Hub and I are also celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary this weekend (!). We’re heading down to Sausalito for dinner at a restaurant we haven’t been to before called Copita (gluten-free Mexican). And by “dinner,” I mean that we have 5 p.m. reservations at a (hopefully) child-friendly restaurant! 🙂
Happy Caturday to you. I hope you have a beautiful weekend.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,