Happy Saturday, friend! How goes it? Just in case someone hasn’t told you lately, a good life lesson is to dance like nobody (especially your neighbor’s dog) is watching.
Case in point…
We’re packing up the car for another camping trip, this time to Collins Lake, and yes, it took weeks to mentally and physically recover from the last trip and prepare for this one, HA HA HA! I’ll be mom-ing pretty hard, but I know it’ll be fun.
Looking forward to the snacks (S’MORES!), of course, and spending time in the water with Coycoy. I’m also starting a new book, What Alice Forgot, by Liane Moriarty.
I gotta say, one of the best things about camping is having long, uninterrupted stretches of time to read while Connor and El Hub go fishing.
Speaking of reading, here are some cool things I found this week…
- A dermatologists’ guide to glowing skin using AHAs.
- Scalp care is the new skin care, as many skin care brands (including one of my drugstore faves, Neutrogena), are launching hair products to give TLC to your scalp.
- Dermatologists, estheticians and skin care experts hand-selected these 77 skin care products as the best of the best for dry, oily, sensitive, acne-prone and mature skin.
- What is sea moss, and do you need it in your skin care products?
- You learn something new every day —-> “Vitamin F is not a vitamin in the traditional sense of the word,” says board-certified dermatologist Hadley King, M.D. “It’s actually a term for two fats, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and linoleic acid (LA).”
- I feel like the only correct answer to the question, “Would you like to smell like a 19th century queen?” is yes, but I could be wrong! LOL!
Got winged liner woes?
When cats meet hurdles, this is what happens.
Now all we need is gelato and pasta.
How goes it on your end? I hope all is well.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,